- It is clearly understood and agreed by the User that use of all or part of the contents and functionality of the site of FORMCEPT is at the sole and absolute risk of the user concerned. Except where expressly provided otherwise, the site, and all content, functionality, information, materials, products, services and software provided on the site is provided on an “as is where is” and on “as available” basis only without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by law, FORMCEPT expressly disclaim all warranties and conditions of any kind and also non-infringement.
FORMCEPT does not warrant that-
- all content and functionality of this site will meet the requirements of the user,
- the content and functionality of this site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free,
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the contents of this site will be accurate or reliable,
- the quality, usage, information or any other material purchased or obtained through FORMCEPT will meet user’s expectations, and
- any errors in the contents and functionality of this site will be rectified.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the site of FORMCEPT is done at the own discretion and sole and absolute risk of the user concerned and that the user of this site will be solely and personally held responsible for any damage to the user’s computer system or any other device used or loss of data that may result from the download of any such material from this site.
- FORMCEPT and its third-party content providers make no warranties, express or implied, as to the ownership, accuracy, or adequacy of the site content. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by the user from FORMCEPT shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- It is expressly understood and agreed by the user that FORMCEPT shall have no liability or responsibility for any information published on linked web sites, contained in any user submissions published on this site, or provided by third parties.
- Neither FORMCEPT nor its third-party content providers shall be liable to the user or any other person concerned with the use of this site for any direct or indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages or for lost revenues or profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if FORMCEPT whether or not have been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses) resulting from:
- The use or the inability to use the contents and functionality of FORMCEPT and its content provider’s site;
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from FORMCEPT;
- Any unauthorized access to or alteration of the user’s transmissions or data;
- Statements or conduct of either the user concerned or any third party user on this site;
- Any other matter relating to this site of FORMCEPT, regardless of the theory of liability.
- This site may contain links or references to other Internet sites maintained by third parties. FORMCEPT does not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on such third party sites. Third party links and references are included solely for the convenience of users, and do not constitute any endorsement by FORMCEPT. The User is solely responsible for use of any third party links and references.
- Any third party that wishes to establish links to this site should notify FORMCEPT of their intention prior to doing so. FORMCEPT reserves the right to accept or deny permission for any of such links to this site. If however FORMCEPT gives its permission for any such links, FORMCEPT are not under any other obligation to establish reciprocal links with such third party.