FORMCEPT Technologies and Solutions Private Limited, BANGALORE
FORMCEPT is an effort to make content analysis accessible to everyone. Be it an enterprise, an individual or a device. FORMCEPT semantic engine can be extended to areas like Competitive Analysis, Financial Analysis, Profile Analysis, Trend Analysis, Sentiment Analysis, etc.
This policy does not apply to information about you collected by FORMCEPT or third party Web sites and offerings linked to or otherwise accessible from our Site. The information collected or received by partners of FORMCEPT is subject to their own privacy policies.
3. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
3.1 Important Information: Children and Minors
Children under the age of 18 are not eligible to use our service.
3.2 Information Collected
In order to become a User, you must provide us the following information to create an account: name, email address, country, and password. Without this minimal amount of information, you cannot create a FORMCEPT account. Like other passwords, you should choose one that is known only by you. FORMCEPT requests other information from you during the registration process, (e.g., gender, location, etc.) that FORMCEPT shall use to provide better, more customized services such as language-specific profile pages and updates, better advertisements, and more valuable career opportunities. You acknowledge that this information is personal to you, and by creating an account with us, you allow others, including FORMCEPT, to identify you and to allow to use your information in accordance with our User Agreement.
3.4 Profile Information
Once you become a User, you may provide additional information to your account describing your skills, professional experiences, educational
3.5 Contact Information
In order to connect with others on FORMCEPT, you may use the Services to send invitations either to their FORMCEPT profiles or email addresses of people you know if they have not registered with FORMCEPT. The names and email addresses of people whom you invite will be used to send your invitations and reminders as well as to allow FORMCEPT to help expand your network. Please note that when you send an invitation to connect to another User, that User will have access to your email address because it is displayed in the invitation. Your FORMCEPT connections will also have access to your email address. You may not invite anyone you do not know and trust to connect with you.
3.6 Ownership of Information Collected
FORMCEPT is the absolute and sole owner of any information collected on this site. FORMCEPT will not sell, share, or rent this information to others without your consent excepting as required by law and as described in this Policy statement. FORMCEPT may collect information from visitors and users at several different points on FORMCEPT‘s website. FORMCEPT do not share any information you have not chosen to display on your profile in this site to other parties, unless compelled by law, or as necessary to enforce User Agreement or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of FORMCEPT and its Users. Any information you provide in this Site will be protected with industry standard protocols and technology.
3.7 Using FORMCEPT Site and Applications
FORMCEPT receives information when you interact with and use the FORMCEPT website, FORMCEPT Applications (e.g. FORMCEPT for iPhone, Android, etc.), and FORMCEPT platform technology (such as “Share on FORMCEPT” plugins). For example, we know when you click on advertisements, upload your address book, join groups, participate in polls, install a FORMCEPT mobile application, share articles on FORMCEPT, etc.
3.8 Conditions of Usage
By using the FORMCEPT Website, it is acknowledged and agreed by the Visitor and User concerned that FORMCEPT may access, preserve and disclose the account information of the visitor and user concerned for any marketing or research and development activities and any content associated with that account if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- Enforce the Terms, including investigation of potential violations hereof;
- Detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, cybercrime or security or technical issues (including, without limitation, the filtering of spam etc.); And/ or
- Protect against imminent harm to the rights, intellectual property or safety of FORMCEPT, its visitors and users or the public as required or permitted by law.
3.9 Log files, IP Addresses and information about your machine and mobile device
Due to the communications standards on the internet, when you visit the FORMCEPT‘s website, we automatically receive the URL of the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave FORMCEPT. Additionally, advertisers receive the URL of the page you were on when you click on an advertisement on FORMCEPT. FORMCEPT also receives the internet protocol (“IP”) address of your computer (or the proxy server you use to access the World Wide Web), your computer operating system and type of web browser you are using, email patterns, your mobile device (including your UDID) and mobile operating system (if you are accessing FORMCEPT using a mobile device), as well as the name of your ISP or your mobile carrier. FORMCEPT may also receive location data passed to it from third-party services or GPS-enabled devices that you have enabled. The link between your IP address and your personally identifiable information is not shared with third parties without your permission, except as described in Section 3.10 (“Compliance with Legal Process”), below.
3.10 Compliance with Legal Process
It is possible that FORMCEPT may need to disclose your personal information, profile information and/or information about your activities as a FORMCEPT User when required by subpoena or other legal process, or if FORMCEPT has a good faith belief that disclosure is absolutely necessary to
- investigate, prevent or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities or to assist government enforcement agencies;
- to enforce the User Agreement, to investigate and defend FORMCEPT against any third party claims or allegations, or to protect the security or integrity of FORMCEPT site; and/or
- to exercise or protect the rights, property or personal safety of FORMCEPT, its Users, employees, or others.
3.11 Sharing Information with Third Parties
- FORMCEPT takes the privacy of the Users very seriously, and does not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to third parties, except as described in this policy. We will also not share other personal information not published to your profile or generated through engagement with other FORMCEPT services (Groups, Answers, Company Pages, etc.) without your explicit consent or to carry out your instructions (for example, to process payment information) unless, disclosure is reasonably necessary in our opinion to:
- comply with legal process, including, but not limited to, civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders or other compulsory disclosures;
enforce this Agreement;
- respond to claims of a violation of the rights of third parties, whether or not the third party is a User, individual, or government agency;
- respond to customer service inquiries; or
- protect the rights, property, or personal safety of FORMCEPT, its Users or the public.
- comply with legal process, including, but not limited to, civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders or other compulsory disclosures;
- FORMCEPT offers a “public profile” feature that allows Users to publish portions of their FORMCEPT profile to the public internet. This public profile will be crawled by and displayed through search engines when someone searches for your name. You may opt-out of this feature by editing your account settings; however, FORMCEPT does not warrant how often third-party search engines will update their caches, which may contain old public profile information.
- Content distributed through FORMCEPT‘s sharing features and third party integrations may result in displaying some of your information outside of FORMCEPT. For example, when you post content to a FORMCEPT Group that is open for public discussion, your content, including your name as the contributor, may be displayed in search engine results.
- FORMCEPT may provide aggregated anonymous data about the usage of the Services to third parties for purposes that FORMCEPT deem, in its sole discretion, to be appropriate, including to prospective advertisers on FORMCEPT.
3.12 Data Retention
FORMCEPT will retain your information for so long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, except in the case of our professional plugin impression data, which we de-identify after 12 months. If you wish to close your account, you may do so at any time. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce this Policy statement as well as User Agreement.
3.13 Advertising and Web Beacons
- To support the Services FORMCEPT provide at no cost to its Users, as well as to provide a more relevant and useful experience for its Users, FORMCEPT targets and serves its own advertisements and third-party advertisements both on and off the site using advertisement networks. Advertisement networks include third party advertisement servers, advertisement agencies, advertisement exchanges, advertisement technology vendors and research firms.
- The Users may use the advertisements based on general profile categories or on non-personally identifiable information inferred from a User’s profile (e.g., industry, current or Former Company, school, compensation bracket, gender, age, ethnic origin, nationality, or other aspects of your life) in addition to a User’s use of FORMCEPT or their clicking on FORMCEPT advertisement inventory. FORMCEPT does not provide personally identifiable information to any third party advertisement network.
- FORMCEPT use advertisement technology such as web beacons, pixels, anonymous advertisement network tags, and cookies to more effectively serve advertisements to our Users on and off FORMCEPT through advertisement networks, as well as to collect aggregated auditing, research and reporting for advertisers. Because your web browser requests advertisements and web beacons directly from advertisement network servers, these networks can view, edit or set their own cookies, just as if you had requested a web page from their site.
- You may opt-out of advertisements served to you off FORMCEPT site, by turning off “Partner Advertising”. If you opt-out you may lose certain functionality of FORMCEPT Services, as well as the potential benefit of receiving advertisements that are targeted to your interests which, in turn, may limit your ability to fully realize the benefits of FORMCEPT Services to build and leverage your professional network.
3.14 Contents of the site
- It is further understood that the technical processing and transmission of the FORMCEPT site contents and functionality, including the visitor’s and user’s content, may involve
- transmissions over various networks; and
- changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks, devices or services.
- It is also understood and agreed that the visitor’s and user’s domain administrator may have access to the visitor’s/user’s account and its content, and may suspend or terminate the visitor’s/user’s account access and visitor’s/user’s ability to modify the visitor’s/user’s account.
3.15 Using Third Party Services and Visiting Third Party Sites
When you use your FORMCEPT account to log in or authenticate to a third-party website or application the information is received. Also, if you are logged into FORMCEPT and visit a third party site that embeds FORMCEPT professional plugins, like “Share on FORMCEPT” for web publishers, FORMCEPT will receive information that those pages have been loaded in your web browser. FORMCEPT will use this information to personalize the FORMCEPT-provided functionality, including providing you insights from your FORMCEPT network, allowing you to share information with your network, enabling you to use FORMCEPT functionality off the FORMCEPT site and serving you more relevant advertising.
3.16 Testimonials and Advertisements placed through FORMCEPT Advertisements Service
If you provide any testimonials about the FORMCEPT Services or place advertisements through the FORMCEPT Advertisements, FORMCEPT may post those testimonials and examples of advertisements you place in connection with its promotion of these services to third parties. Testimonials and advertisements may include your name and other personal information that you have provided.
4. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
- As a User, you have certain obligations to other Users. Some of these obligations are imposed by applicable law and regulations, and others have become commonplace in user-friendly communities of like-minded members such as FORMCEPT.
- You must, at all times, abide by the terms and conditions of the current and . These include respecting all intellectual property rights that may belong to third parties (such as patents, trademarks, copyrights etc.).
- You must not download or otherwise disseminate any information that may be deemed to be injurious, violent, offensive, racist or xenophobic, or which may otherwise violate the purpose and spirit of FORMCEPT and its community of Users.
- You must not provide to FORMCEPT and/or other Users information that you believe might be injurious or detrimental to your personal or to your professional or social status.
You must keep your username and password confidential and not share it with others.
4.1 Rights to Access, Correct and Eliminate Information About You
You have a right to access, modify, correct and eliminate the data you supplied to FORMCEPT. If you update any of your information, FORMCEPT may keep a copy of the information that you originally provided to FORMCEPT in its archives for uses documented in this policy. You may request deletion of your information at any time by contacting FORMCEPT . FORMCEPT will respond to your request within 30 days. Please note, however that information you have shared with others, or that other Users have copied, may also remain visible even if you request its deletion.
Any violation of these guidelines may lead to the restriction, suspension or termination of your account at the sole discretion of FORMCEPT.
5. USES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
5.1 Consent to process your information
The information you provide to FORMCEPT may reveal, or allow others to identify, your nationality, ethnic origin, gender, age, and other aspects of your life. By providing information to FORMCEPT for the purposes of creating your User account or adding any additional details to your FORMCEPT profile, you are expressly and voluntarily accepting the terms and conditions of this and FORMCEPT‘s that allow FORMCEPT to process information about you. Supplying information to FORMCEPT, including any information deemed “sensitive” by applicable law, is entirely voluntary on your part. You have the right to withdraw your consent to FORMCEPT‘s collection and processing of your information at any time, in accordance with the terms of this and , by changing your settings or by closing your account, but please note that your withdrawal of consent will not be retroactive.
5.2 Accessing and Changing Your Account Information
- You can review the personal information you provided to FORMCEPT and make any desired changes to the information you publish, or to the settings for your FORMCEPT account including your account email and contact preferences, at any time by logging in to on the FORMCEPT website. Please be aware that even after your request for a change is processed, FORMCEPT may, for a time, retain residual information about you in its backup and/or archival copies of its database.
- You can change your e-mail and contact preferences at any time by logging into your account and changing your settings related to your email notification choices. If you wish, you can also opt-out of receiving promotional emails by sending a request to FORMCEPT customer service. Please be aware that you cannot opt-out of receiving service messages from FORMCEPT. Also, if you can change your e-mail and contact preferences at any time by logging into your account and changing your settings related to your email notification choices. If you wish, you can also opt-out of receiving promotional emails by sending a request to FORMCEPT customer service.
5.3 FORMCEPT Communications
- As described in the , FORMCEPT will communicate with you through email, notices posted on the FORMCEPT‘s website, messages to your FORMCEPT inbox, or through other means available through the service, including mobile text messages. We may send you a series of emails that help inform new Users about the features of the Services, and we will also send you service messages relating to the functioning of the Services.
- FORMCEPT may also send you messages with promotional information directly or on behalf of our partners, unless you have opted out of receiving promotional information.
- In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing the services to our Users, we may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. Any information provided to third parties through cookies will not be personally identifiable but may provide general segment information (e.g., your industry or geography, career field, or information about your professional or educational background) for the enhancement of your user experience by providing more relevant advertising. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. FORMCEPT does not store unencrypted personally identifiable information in the cookies.
- If a visitor/user wishes to subscribe to FORMCEPT‘s information via newsletters, the visitor/user has to give a valid email address. FORMCEPT shall use this e-mail address for sending any marketing information, sending of newsletters other information unless and until the visitor/user unsubscribe from this site.
- FORMCEPT shall not send any other unsolicited information to the visitor/user other than the above. Visitor’s/User’s information will not be shared with any third parties unless it is necessary to fulfill a transaction the visitor/user has requested, in other circumstances in which he/she has consented to the sharing of his/her information, or except as described in this . While using this site the visitor/user might have disclosed information about themself publicly during any chats in Chat rooms/online conferencing, etc. openly. In that case, there are possibilities of other online users obtaining access to any information that he/she would have provided.
- The contents of his/her online communications, as well as other information available with FORMCEPT may be accessed and disclosed in response to legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena); in other circumstances in which it is believed that it is being used in the commission of a crime; when there is a good faith belief that an emergency that poses a threat to the safety of the visitor/user from another person; or when necessary either to protect the rights or property of FORMCEPT to render the service you have requested. In the event that ownership of FORMCEPT was to change as a result of a merger, acquisition or transfer to another company, your information available with FORMCEPT may be transferred. If such a transfer results in a material change in the use of your information, FORMCEPT will provide notice about the choices you have to decline to permit such a transfer.
- For canceling the visitor’s/user’s subscription- they who no longer wish to receive information from FORMCEPT may cancel their subscription(s) at any time by replying with ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line in the email, or by using the form.
- If you close your FORMCEPT account, we will remove your name and other personally identifiable information from our publicly viewable database. If you close your account, we have no obligation to retain your information, and may delete any or all of your account information without liability. However, we may retain certain data contributed by you if FORMCEPT believes it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse, or for legitimate business purposes, such as analysis of aggregated, non-personally identifiable data, account recovery, or if required by law. FORMCEPT may also retain and use your information if necessary to provide the Services to other Users. For example, just as an email you may send to another person through an email service provider resides in that person’s inbox even after you delete it from your sent files or close your account, emails you send on FORMCEPT to other Users, as well as your contributions to FORMCEPT Answers or Groups, may remain visible to others after you have closed your account. Similarly, other information you have shared with others, or that other Users have copied, may also remain visible. FORMCEPT disclaims any liability in relation to the deletion or retention (subject to the terms herein) of information or any obligation not to delete the information. FORMCEPT does not control when search engines update their cache, which may contain certain public profile information that has since been removed from FORMCEPT‘s publicly viewable database.
8. MEMORIALIZING ACCOUNTS
If FORMCEPT learns that a User is deceased, FORMCEPT may memorialize the User’s account. In these cases FORMCEPT may restrict profile access, remove messaging functionality, and close an account if FORMCEPT receives a formal request from the User’s next of kin or other proper legal request to do so.
9. POLLS AND SURVEYS
- From time to time FORMCEPT‘s site may request information from the visitors/users via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and optional and the visitor/user therefore has a choice whether or not to participate and disclose any information during such surveys. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and address), and demographic information (such as gender, age level). Contact information shall be used to notify the visitors/users of survey results. Survey information shall be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site. FORMCEPT do not share aggregated demographic information with partners and advertisers. Your selection may be random, or it may be based on your non-personally identifiable information, such as job title, geography, company size and/or industry. Whether or not you decide to participate in a poll or survey is completely up to you.
- After you complete a poll, you will be given access to the aggregate responses of the poll on a results page. Some third parties may target advertisements to you on the results page based on your answers in the poll. Further, FORMCEPT or third parties may follow up with you via email regarding your participation unless you have opted out of receiving email messages.
- FORMCEPT may use third parties to deliver incentives to you to participate in surveys or polls. If the delivery of incentives requires your contact information, you may be asked to provide personally identifiable information to the third party fulfilling the incentive offer, which will only be used for the purpose of delivering incentives and/or verifying your contact information. It is up to you whether you provide this information, or whether you desire to take advantage of an incentive.
- FORMCEPT will not disclose any personally identifiable information to any third parties in connection with the conduct of any polls or surveys. Your consent to use any personally identifiable information for the purposes set forth in the poll or survey will be explicitly requested by the party conducting it.
10. INDIVIDUALS’ USE OF EXTRANET
Extranets provide customer specific content and functions. In order for this website to properly fulfill its obligation to major customers, FORMCEPT must mutually agree on which of their personnel may use specific extranet functions.
11. EXTERNAL LINKS
This web site may contain links to other sites. The visitors/ users please be aware that FORMCEPT is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
FORMCEPT encourage the visitors/ users of this site to be aware when they leave the site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information.
This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by FORMCEPT through this Web site only.
12. OUR COMMITMENT TO SECURITY
- In order to help secure your personal information, access to your data on FORMCEPT is password-protected, and sensitive data (such as credit card information) is protected by SSL encryption when it is exchanged between your web browser and the FORMCEPT website. To protect the privacy and security of the visitor/user, passwords are used to help verify his/her identity before granting access to this site or making corrections to any of the information provided by the visitor/user.
- To protect any data you store on our servers, FORMCEPT also regularly audits its system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and we use a tier-one secured-access data center. However, since the internet is not a 100% secure environment, FORMCEPT cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to FORMCEPT. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information. Please note that emails, instant messaging, and similar means of communication with other Users of FORMCEPT are not encrypted, and we strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
- FORMCEPT have established safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of the information provided by the visitor/user, but it cannot be guaranteed that the visitor’s/user’s personally identifiable information will never be disclosed in a manner inconsistent with this.